Jump to navigation Jump to search
Justice O'Connor may refer to:
- Sandra Day O'Connor (born 1930), Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court
- Deirdre O'Connor (born 1941), Judge of the Federal Court of Australia
- Dennis O'Connor (judge) (fl. 1970s–2010s), Associate Chief Justice of Ontario on the Ontario Court of Appeal
- Earl Eugene O'Connor (1922–1998), Associate Justice of the Kansas Supreme Court
- Kenneth O'Connor (1896–1985), Chief Justice of Jamaica and later of Kenya
- Maureen O'Connor (born 1951), Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Ohio
- Richard Edward O'Connor (1851–1912), early Australian judge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Justice O'Connor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.