Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up raspberry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The raspberry is the edible fruit of several plant species.
Raspberry may also refer to:
- Bramble Raspberry or Rubus fruticosus, a species of blackberry
- Raspberry (color), a bright crimson-rose color named for the fruit
- Blowing a raspberry, making an obnoxious sound to signal disrespect
- William Raspberry (1935–2012), American journalist
- Raspberries (band), a 1970s pop-rock group
- Raspberries (album), the 1972 debut album by Raspberries
- "Raspberry", a song by Sloan from Smeared
- All pages with titles beginning with Raspberry
- All pages with titles containing Raspberry
- Rasberry (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raspberry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.